http://

Profile Information

• Member Title
    Boostaholics anonymous
  1. Happy Birthday AceofSpades!

2. Happy Birthday AceofSpades!

3. Happy Birthday AceofSpades!

4. Happy Birthday AceofSpades!

5. Whats the quickest and fastest that anyone has gone on ture street tyres? I dont mean things like et streets, but true street tyres.
  6. Have been for a ride in a FG XR8. Very nice thing. I think it had more than 302kw....
  7. go TCE or Dominator.. ive had stalls from other companies ( not in the xr6t ) and they were horrible. driven a couple of cars with ones from these two companies and they were excelent
  8. Pitty I havent got my brembo kit yet. when a cruise comes up and I dont have to work im there. looked like my kind of roads too
  9. Would you be so kind as to estimate a weight so i can get a freight estimate to 3757? Cheers!
  10. problem is they all are/were trying to work out their life issues..... Every great artist has had their issues. I believe that's what pushes them to strive so hard for public acceptance. since hetfield got off the booze he is a mellow calm person. no anger within. no spark fo fire his creativiy like before.
  11. I know its old, but its still good. http://www.stickdeath.com/whisky.html
  12. If we can get the cat dump and y pipe i am interested also...
  13. scribr, I dont have a house and that is one of the main reasons. I should have said that more loosley. that's the ideal minimum aim, because this course puts you in a better position for the future. I have a firm belieif that property prices are so over exagerated at the moment, im not buying.. I think there is major pain in the future for people that have borrowed large amounts and are near their limit. when the time comes for me to buy, I will not enter the market with less than 10% + costs. That will only be if I stumble across the right property at the right price. otherwise I will hold my aim for 20% +. If the only goal is to own a house, then much of what I said seem too painful and hard to achieve when it can be done with less up front cash. I look at things to try to provide as much financial freedoms as possible. therefore reducing costs to the minimum necessary is a priority.
  14. maybe the council will start paying us to take grass clippings?
  15. My family own a wizard finace buisness and its run by an uncle. He told me the best way is to knock the personal loan out, because that comes off your borrowing capacity. To use the calculators online to work out stamp duty and other payable costs over and above property purchase then save that amount + 10% of purchase price. My personal opinion is also to not borrow to close to your upper limit. This gives breathing room for any rate rises or change of curcamstances ( job changes resulting in lower income..) if you have any specific questions, I can pass them on and get his answer.
'