Welcome to Ford XR6 Turbo.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

4squids

• Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About 4squids

1. Hey I have a Ba XR6T which is totally stock apart from a wastegate actuator that runs 7psi and a K&N air filter. Recently I have had an intermittent electrical issue that kills my engine and after pulling over the car starts again 99% of the time straight away, pretty dodgy when it happened under boost making a smallish move on the motorway! I've had it to iCar Kallangur and had some relays changed (it's happening a little less) and according to their scan it isn't earthed and shouldn't even be starting.. They said it is a computer/ electrical issue and needs to go to Ford new computer etc.. I know nothing about mechanical or performance upgrades. I figure if I am going to get a new computer that there has to be an improved solution that is better than the factory part Ford will charge me a fortune for. I love my car owned it for 6 years. Wanted one ever since I was first dusted on the highway back in 2004 outside of Orange. I'm in Brisbane north side any help/ advice that I can get would be awesome.