lulululululul

• Last visited

1 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Cheers mate will leave it for now then. Once I go for the e85 I'll have a look at it again.
  2. The rear muffler is 3.5 inch but I had another tip installed to this 3.5 inch rear muffler. I wanted the tip to be minimum 3.5 inches but they installed a 3 inch tip. Hopefully that makes sense. Cheers
  3. Sorry for reviving this thread but hopefully someone answers. I just had a 3.5 inch varex installed onto my 3.5 inch exhaust with 4 inch dump. The exhaust shop however added some tips to the rear muffler that is only 3 inch in diameter. I am wondering will this hinder performance or be bad for the car?. The guy at the shop reckons it wouldnt make a difference but I am looking at getting more power soon. Thanks in advance
  4. Hmm that is a good point. Might have to do that. I usually read that getting a turbo back exhaust would require a retune. But if im replacing the rear muffler to a 3 inch would that require a retune?. If I use the varex which is a 3.5 inch muffler I assume that I wouldnt need a tune again at all as its back to what it originally was?.
  5. Hi guys, New to the forum, usually a lurker but I have a question which I have done some research about but I'm not 100% sure about. I have a fg xr6t with supporting mods making 470rwhp. However the car drones way too much at highway speeds even though I have a cat, mid muffler and rear muffler. Recently I replaced the rear muffler with the stock 3 inch muffler. I assume ive lost power but would this be a substantial loss?. Doing some research suggests that it shouldn't harm the engine. I prefer the quiet sound while cruising around. I have a varex on the way which ill probably install but if the stock muffler does the job is it worth putting a 3.5inch varex rear muffler?. Tl;dr - Is it okay to have an exhaust go from 3.5inch turbo back to 3 inch even with power upgrades.
'