Bammers01

• Last visited

4 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks Sixman - exactly the kind of info I was after... Anyone can spin the good old wheel of google for random results, wanted to hear from people who had done this previously / insight Cheers!
  2. Hi Guys, Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this one in but figured it could be moved if need be? Looking for someone in Sydney to fix up my drivers seat... whoever owned the car before me crushed the padding in the right hand side to buggery and back and can feel the plastic through the leather. Anyone have any suggestions? Prefer local to Ryde, but always willing to travel. Cheers
  3. After looking at the pics a few more times the mounting holes didn't look like they lined up - bit of a dodgy comparison I know considering just going off visuals but I wasn't even going to ask either party to give me measurements from point A to B. I did get him down to $450 delivered though which is great for pips and cooler if it did fit.
  4. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order one of these - I've also asked for pics of the black one mentioned and am trying to beat him down on price.... wasn't going to buy an intercooler before I got a tune but at this price hard not to. Will keep you posted if I proceed....
  5. Ok guys - the seller just sent me this pic of the internals....
  6. I have asked him for a pic of the internals - will post back here if I get em.
'