Uberxr

• Last visited

4 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Didn't you say you had one at home when you were at RW? You'd think with the amount of times yours has been loose you wouldn't need one...
  2. so after collie a few weeks ago, I developed the dreaded flex plate rattle, (not bad for 180k) so it was out with the box and time for an upgrade. it was time to take the turbo off as well and upgrade the wastegate. so after pulling the car apart I found a few things that needed attention, Flex plate needed to be replaced, gearbox rubber mount had sheered in half, turbo had something go through it, two studs were missing to the manifold, and the exhaust housing bolts were all loose. So I got the new flex plate reinforced and ordered a new mount for the gearbox, a good mate came to the rescue with a good condition stock turbo so that was pulled apart and mr wiggum set it up with a ported rear housing and Turbosmart 12lb actuator. (Thanks again mate) So it all went back together albeit a few hiccups (my fault rushing things) but it seems to be running sweet now. Ill put a few kms on it to make sure everything is all good, then it will get a retune.
  3. what you talkng about keithy............... Im Uberxr...............
  4. time for some fun as for I am logged in under this user..............MOFO's I love a good more so when im really really because I think im and my dont stink but my real secret is............ I like
  5. dyno figures are nothing but a number, MPH and ET is where you will see the true figures. Too many variables between dynos.
  6. It sounded epic, and worked perfectly fine. made plenty of boost, Ive always ran a filter on it. The spool sound hasnt changed since I bought the car so I'd say its been like that since I bought it. something has definitely gone through it though. MUNCH MUNCH
  7. Uberxr

Help!?

Honestly who thinks fuses when he clearly stated the ICC and HU both have power?
  8. Wow you picked up 11kph in 50m? Did you have a 200 shot that you used at the end?
  9. Maybe he's an idiot?
'