1 Neutral

About VENUM6

• Birthday 19/08/1986

Profile Information

1. Happy Birthday VENUM6!

2. Happy Birthday VENUM6!

3. VENUM6

New Members Thread

Thanks guys I love the colour, really stands out. Ill be giving it a nice wash, polish and wax today and hopefully get the picture up. Uber excited. Its a ZF Matty. Manual was preferable but just couldnt find anything in the colour and price range, but hey, I aint complaining lol. Pixy Angel, home is Vic, where the weather is sh*te one day and even worse the next lol. Dont worry mate, got the next few days off so ill definitely be subscribing and ordering some merchandise too. You can have it all, even the mortgage, but the car stays lol. Iam looking at mods (search tool came in handy Stripes), alot of diverse opinions and options im considering. But brakes are a priority. Ive noticed it pretty much from the get go
  4. VENUM6

New Members Thread

Hi guys. Firstly, im absolutely stoked at joining the family. What a gold mine of info. Purchased myself an 09 FG XR6T, Nitro blue.... Damn it gives me a fizzing sensation every time I jump in it. Im learning heaps from all the other members and im glad im not the only nut out there who is obsessed with his/her car lol. Cant wait to start working on her. Previously had an 05 BA XR6 mkii N/A and jeez can I feel the step up. One thing I love about this place is you are able to liaise and share info maturely. From what I see, whether you are an expert or novice, everything seems to run with mutual respect for one another. A big plus in my eyes.
'