About Cowiesxr6t

• Birthday 23/03/1971

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

1. Happy Birthday Cowiesxr6t!

2. Happy Birthday Cowiesxr6t!

3. Mines doing the exact same thing. Just got the 90000km service and had new plugs installed. Mine does it from 3rd tp 4th and 4th to 5th. Just like yours first gear will rev all the way?? Goes in today so hopefully they can sort it out. Will let you know YPURV4 what they found. Cheers Paul
  4. Couple of photos that my son took today in at Frendleys. He is only 11 but done well. Cheers Paul
  5. Hey Judd Here is a pic of a XR8 with a tray. Sorry about the photo. Was on a old phone. There is a bionic tornado geeting around Mackay and looks good. Must be a work ute as he has 2 great big aluminium tool boxes on the back. Also there is a xr6 in at Frendley Motors.Bit not sure if it has a wood floor. My son is going in there today so I will get him to get some pictures. Cheers Paul
  6. Wouldn't the air bag go off with a crash like that???? Paul
  7. Hi All Saw this today. 2003 XT. Pearl Blue. GT Body Kit. 91,000kms on the clock. Asking price $21,000. Pulled up in the T. The salesperson didnt even come to try and sell it...LOL Paul
  8. Got this link sent to me today. Sorry if a repost http://collegecrunk.com/413_Terrible-Dirver.html Paul
  9. That looks awsome nang3. Well done. Have used it myself. Great product as all the other post have said. Paul
  10. mine sounds like tha too I've got standard blow off valve.. mines probably not as loud or noticeable, but that's the noise mine makes... ← Mine sounds the same....But does turn heads????
  11. Cowiesxr6t

R.i.p

Main thing you r ok...What happened??? Paul
  12. Nah mate all good. As per first quote these are the qualifing times as from today. Channel 10 had to cut there coverage short so got onto broadband and watched it live. The top ten well be held tomorrow.. Paul
  13. To be honest After today I think he will. Paul
'