• Last visited

17 Good

About Pilko13

• Birthday 13/04/1974

Profile Information

• Interests
    Cars,footy,Motorsport

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Up for sale GENUINE 07 BF2 R-SPEC SPARE RIM. Hasn't done 100km on car. NOT A MARK/SCRATCH ANYWHERE!! Yokohama tyre still has beads AS NEW CONDITION WITH TYRE $400 Cheers Craig
  2. It appears I may have bought someone else's problems . Finally got it rwc and leaving mechanics giving it no berries whatsoever bang diff exploded. and I mean exploded all over back of car. Underneath coated in black grease,not oil. pulled bits out from under cradle.now I got a car I'm paying a fortune for that needs a whole new rear end put in. Costly Lesson learned ...never buy nothing u haven't inspected yourself cause it can cost u big time. Not happy
  3. Rwc was meant to be sorted through a mate of mine and like normal that hasn't materialized. Starting to become an issue. Anybody here know somewhere in vic
  4. Well I picked car up friday after work and put it through my favourite bit of road and damn this thing has got some grunt. Had dyno sheet sent to me 489.5kw 1213 nm Can not believe you can get a car this big to accelerate that fast. It is ridiculous fun. Only issue was standard flywheel bolts came loose so figured might as well put the Mal Wood opt5 twin plate clutch and gmmotorsport ripshift in. Clutch and lightweight billet flywheel have made noticeably difference. Mal wood vs mantic mantic on the left Mal wood on the right. Need to give it a real good wash and I put up some pic's Only negative and um taking the piss a bit when I say the leather seats are bloody cold in the mornings.
  5. We've taken similar paths. Ive bought r-spec 127 Couldnt be happier Still got mal wood opt5 clutch Trutrac,ripshifter and rims to bolt on ?
  6. Hi all, I recently had my pride and joy written off through no fault of mine and was devestated. Have never owned anything that put a smile on my face as big as that car did and didnt think id be back in another one anytime soon. The new car isnt quite the in your face cant miss it typhoon ol yella was......until you look closer. 127/300 was the first badge that caught my eye... I have officially joined the one club I never thought id be a part of. The R Club.SClub.STOKED
  7. I found myself a suitable replacement for ol yella(rapid bf typhoon)that was crunched out of existance a few weeks ago. The new car isn't quite as in your face as the first beast...... But it does come with a vouple of extra badges. I cant believe I've actually bought 127/300 and its on its way to vic tomorrow. Pinching myself.
  8. Hey mate, I am selling my F6 it's bionic with Atomic motor and lots of mods but it's auto...if you're interested shoot me a PM

9. How much are you looking to spend

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. F6rspec3

F6rspec3

I thinking of selling mine a Bf 07 rspec in wa 27000 nizpro kit running 385rwkw precision turbo 6266 really nothing needs to be done keep in mind

3. F6rspec3

F6rspec3

Sorry it running 485 rwkw on e85 and 440 on pump if you want to know more ring me on 0418916359

4. Pilko13

Pilko13

My email Address is

cjpilko13@gmail.com 

Please send through pics and full mods list. 

Auto or manual?

What wont pass vic rwc

Price

Cheers Craig 

10. Fair bit more muckin round though that's the one I should point out to his insurance company lol
  11. New car must be a manual. Mal wood opt5 clutch and gmmotorsport short shift are part of the list. Amongst other things!!
  12. Hi all, Insurance company has offered me $18k and I get to keep the wreck. The wreck has some very good parts on it that weren't affected by the crash. Problem ive got looking on carsales etc another bf f6 isnt within the price range. So should I A:part out car and start over B:wait for bf f6 to come along under $15 Anyone got a bf f6 manual they wanna sell? Cheers
  13. Am looking at #297 tomorrow. Assessor called yesterday has offered $19500 and I get the wreck The only thing I have to replace is hotside pipework and air intake. everything else can be transferred over.400rwkw r-spec suits me.
  14. I dont see how when hes replying to someone clearly posting about my crash.
  15. I tell you what . Bring whatever you own round to mine.ill stove the I <3 Bananas out of it so its gone for good.look you in the eye like a deadsh*t and tell you I didnt see it.you going to smile and tell me its ok john q public?it takes a special person to run a red light leaving the scene when his dream car has been swept up into a pile of scrap on a tow truck. Feel free to drop past mine and laugh at my car and rant anytime. Dont know youd be as bold in person. Cheers to everyone else who actually gives a sh*t about more than themselves
'