Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Member Title
    T.P.I.S.

Recent Profile Visitors

4,995 profile views
  1. Guys, I have a set of Brand new RDA disks in the box to suit Brembos. RDA7955S AU11 to FG Brembo 4 or 6 piston 355mm front. I want $150 for them. Sooooo damn cheap. Cheers Adrian
  2. It's the owners. He buys all the rare ford crap for his own collection then swaps them in his showroom every now and then. Apparently he has a full warehouse with all types of rare ford sh*t.
  3. Mine felt alot better in my F6 then my XR6 turbo ones felt.
  4. yeah good. Its just my comuter to work and back. Havent had much fun with it. Too busy spending money on the house.
  5. Hi mate I have one but a GS. ICC is good a little bigger and touch screen. You get used to it pretty quickly. All songs on my Iphone are played through bluetooth as well which is easy. No pluging in. The lights are good just need some whiter globes as they are sooo yellow.
  6. As below I didnt really think of spacers
  7. The pic above of the GT above seemed to fit fine.
  8. What about a +25 for the rear. Apparently that's what the GT in the pic is running.
  9. I wonder what this guy used then? You can get a +25 for the rear but nothing between +25 and +45 as the site says
  10. Guys, Im looking at wheels for my FGII GS sedan lowered on SSL fronts and SSSL rears. I would like 20x9 on the front and 20x10 or 10.5 on the rear. The offsets available for the front are +20, +32 The offsets available for the rear are +45 for the 10" and 10.5" Will the fronts be too wide offset and rub? Are the rear offsets too far in?
  11. No it wont. Its not a turbo.
  12. LOL one car had tempes. One car had G-max which were full race rims man.
'