LU82 last won the day on February 1 2016

LU82 had the most liked content!

320 Excellent

About LU82

Recent Profile Visitors

3,987 profile views
  1. LU82

VARi brake kits

I have shockworks brakes on my fg . 6 pot 380mm on the front and 4 pot 335mm on the rear. Im really happy with them. I think they were around $5500 delivered. That was the middle of 2022.
  2. Good advice. My car only does about 10,000km per year , it's been on e85 for around 5 years. I got 400km out of my last tank.
  3. Yeah standard turbo E85s a good cleaner so loosens any crap you have in the tank.
  4. No , just make sure your injectors and fuel pump are suitable . I had similar mods to you and the car was good for 11.2 @ 124mph on e85 . I'm in nsw and last time I filled up I think it was $1.40L
  5. Get a e85 tune if it's available in your area.
  6. I'm hoping to get to the track in a few weeks , I haven't been for a while. Let me know when you're going and I will see if I can make it down
  7. @MattyP offers still there if you want to take my car for a drive and see what you think of the precision 6235.
  8. Love that AWD g6et , if he brings out a kit I will seriously think about getting one.
  9. Is there anything in the software for boost by gear ?
  10. Suspension . I haven't had wheelspin at the track since having shockworks fitted and running m/t et street radials. 3rd gear burnout and it hooks up all through first. Car has run 10.2 so far.
  11. Can't really comment on wear as I only drive the car on the weekend. Best tyres I've used . I'm still running the factory wheels , 245/35/19. Really happy with the grip they provide . Nice turn in and great straight line grip.
  12. If you're interested in a PW stage 1 stepped cooler for cheap let us know . It's been sitting in the corner of my lounge room for the past year , just haven't got around to selling it .
  13. Have you tried driving the car with that size tyre.? If you haven't , take a drive around the block first and see if the abs cuts in prematurely . You might have to pull out the abs fuse .
  14. Probably better off running 275/40/17
'