Weird Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,882 profile views
  1. Happy Birthday Antisocial!

2. Happy Birthday Antisocial!

3. Happy Birthday Antisocial!

4. Happy Birthday Antisocial!

5. Happy Birthday Antisocial!

6. Remember these guys have all the EPA cr@p to contend with. So have to pay big bucks to have the old coolant taken away as you can't tip it down a drain anymore, can't recycle it, can't leave it in the sun to evapourate. And since we all seem to be complaining about hourly rates my boss charges $395/hr for my apperances....I get about 20% of that....
  7. Ahh yes but there is more than one Mick that works/worked there......see not so silly after all.
  8. I was going to Bling it but need the car, and this was a same day solution... Next time.
  9. Now I had been considering getting a polished alloy PWR one for a while for this exact reason, but didn’t like the idea of not being able to see the coolant level easily. So after the leak I went off to the Ford parts place did a bit of Mick name dropping and got myself a new one from Ford at trade price. I then masked up the front side (min max) where the sun never shines and painted the rest to keep the UV off. The car is silver so that was the colour I used, looks a bit odd but I think it will do the job. If not I guess I will have to go the alloy one....
  10. Cr@p!!!! I washed and detailed the car top to bottom on New Years Eve and noticed a small amount of crazing on the rad overflow bottle where it is exposed to the sun. Less than a week later and the unmistakeable smell of coolant was emanating from the car. Had a look under the bonnet and the entire thing where it is exposed to UV is cactus.
  11. Congratulations mate ..... I hope you got all the sleep you will need for the next 6mths, already.
  12. I have been to all 3 now. I was there with my other car, and we too, were banished from the track and the inner display area, to up on the grassy noll up near the TE/S/L's.....where my car ended the day very dusty. The day was more of a race day than in previous years. In the past the focus was on static displays and parade laps this year it was all historic racing with one parade lap of all thigs Brock. Including 2 very untidy EA Brock Falcons. Last year was better.
  13. Antisocial

Apec Sucks

Hey you can Jam that we don't want em here either......
  14. I must be weird I prefered .... Авто
  15. I am for the full sized spare. I hadnt had a flat for the last 10 years or about 400,000ks....then I have had 2 flats in the last month..... Crappy Yoko Advan V103s... once they are half worn its as if they are made of cheese reinforced with tissue paper.
'