EF-MattyB

• Last visited

• Days Won

EF-MattyB last won the day on April 11 2017

EF-MattyB had the most liked content!

18 Good

Recent Profile Visitors

828 profile views
  1. 2010 G6E Turbo 50th Power - Stock don't know 60' - 1.981 1/4 - 12.877 Mph - 108.46 Tyres - Pirelli cinturato p1s low tread Completely stock with 172k klms
  2. Update, still 100% stock. Better 60ft means better overall time. Haha. I reckon this is about as good as she will get, but not bad for a family car....
  3. First time ever at the drags. Completely stock g6e turbo, full tank, spare, camera gear, 100kg driver and 170k on the clock. Running Pirelli cintuato P1 running 40psi. 2.099 60 ft 13.079 @ 108mph Pretty stoked. Defs more in it. Wasn't stalling it up too much. Hooked up really well.
  4. Looks like this thread has been a bit quiet for a while, so....I'm 28 this year... Picked up this beauty about 2 weeks ago. 2010 G6E turbo 50th anniversary in Havana. Factory stock at the moment.
  5. One tip with the go karts is dont brake while turning. Brake well before the corner and smooth on off throttle. Also, dont turn much, it doesnt need it. I found that GT6 karts are so much easier then GT5.
  6. It is much better than GT5. The way cars react is like chalk and cheese. It is actually more difficult and definitely closer to realism. They have fixed alot of the setup of the game (garages, exp point etc). There is no segregation of Std cars and Premium cars (all in dealerships now). They have also "upgraded" the standard cars so they dont look like an 8 bit sprite.....Loading times greatly improved and the AI is much better (they protect their line better). In regards as to what to run on Bathurst, just get the 2000 XR8 Supercar......(this is one of my favs). For any GT fans out there, this is a great game and I highly recommend getting it ($69 at Target).
  7. Good to see I wasnt the only one. Fairly sh^t myself cos it blew when I was giving it some curry and instantly thought my turbo was rooted. Sounded horrible. Ford want $186 for that joiner if memory serves me right...good thing I had a spare one in the shed from swapping out the airbox and intake muffler....heheheh
  8. No to the windows and no to the steering wheel. I dont think any of the FG steering wheels light up? Another thing, the FG utes miss out on the auto window down button, cheap ass ford!!!
  9. Cheers SHP. Well to be honest the actual photo was completely black at the bottom. I brought it back in LR. Having said that the black bit is bitumen, so is always going to be dark.
  10. Heres a few of my latest pics. Quite happy with them. PS any construction criticism is welcome. Cheers
  11. Oh.....I really didnt want to have to touch the guards at all. Looks like I should hit him up for a safer offset. Maybe a +20 or +25 in a 10.5"?
  12. Got in contact with ROTA directly and had the following response: Yes they’d be absolutely fine – our most common fitment for FG ute is 9.5 +20 front and 10.5 +15 rear! We can supply this fitment from AU stock in the GRID style 19x9.5 +20 / 19x10.5 +15. Just to double check, if a +10 was pushing it, a +15 should be ok? If so I will be purchasing these next week. Also, ideal tyre sizes will be 245-35 Front and 275-30 rears? Note I will most probably be using ATR as I have had these before and rate them. Cheers Matt
  13. Hey guys, Been through this thread a few times now but just wanted to ask first and double check. I have a 2010 Fg XR6 Turbo UTE. I am looking at a set of Rota Grids in the following size/offsets: - Front - 19x9 +20 (245-35-19 ATR's) - Rear - 19x10 +10 (275-30-19 ATR's) This is the one I am worried about!!! Will these fit without any guard work? The car is stock height at the moment but I will be lowering slightly in the future....maybe SSL front and lowering blocks/reset rear. There are also some others on there (8.5 and 9.5) that I can get custom made to the offsets I want. Im guessing this might be my best bet??? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as I dont want to hit buy and them not fit within the guards!!!! Cheers Matt
'