CHILLR

Donating Members
  • Last visited

49 Excellent

About CHILLR

• Birthday 19/08/1985

Profile Information

• Interests
    Women.. Including my mrs... Cars, golf, footy, beer.

Recent Profile Visitors

1,148 profile views
  1. Happy Birthday CHILLR!

2. Happy Birthday CHILLR!

3. Thanks guys! And yeah you're definitely right JETURBO - Everyone likes it different. I dont mind the sound of it for stock really, but It would be nice to open it up a little more! I'd want it to be noticeably better than stock that's for sure. I'll let you know how I go I just PMd Rob Herrod on FB. Cheers
  4. hey all.. Ive disconnected the bi modal on my exhaust, but I wouldnt mind sticking something aftermarket on there to get it sounding awesome! Can anyone recommend anythng based on what they have heard ? all I have really seen is the Xforce and heard it online?.. Thanks all.
  5. Happy Birthday CHILLR!

6. Anyone got a link to where I can get some info on this? I think Kenne Bell do the upgrade over the stock Harrop. but I cant see much on their site... Are these actually advertised anywhere as yet?
  7. HAHA!!! I'll reload it tomorrow when I'm on the work comp...
  8. Sorry that may be a little small to view.... Having trouble loading it ...
  9. Its defnitely something I'm not used to... as you know stock you can put your foot flat when overtaking or low speed acceleration. Now it just wants to step out.... a lot! I played around with the traction control off and on, and having it off makes a huge difference!!... Ive found its easier just to leave it off and steer it straight instead of the traction blipping. I had a few moments last night when I gave it heaps and just said... FaRk!! I also couldnt stop a few times last night I was giving the Brakes heaps..... haha. Oh the joys.
  10. Thanks Benny. I just noticed where your rear wheel HP is a fraction higher than mine, my torque is now 812nm... yours is a lower 730nm. Not sure if theres much in that?
  11. 135rwkw increase..... from 263rwkw to 398rwkw!! Picked up the car tonight, and the thing is unreal!!..... went the super long way home that's for sure!!! I stressed to Rob I dont care about numbers I just wanted a good quality safe tune. And he's really happy with where its at. And so am I, it drives great!!! Next week its going in for the Stg2 input shaft, just to be on the safe side. Dont want to be miles away and it breaks on me.... After that's in and I drive it for around a week, He wants to play with the ZF just a little. But at the moment the ZF is untouched... All in all, very happy!!! Power comes on HARD, traction lights up flat out, probably easier just to have it off and steer it. Thanks Rob and John from HERROD!
  12. Yeah im real surprised. Rob said he has had a couple of others come through at that aswell... Nothing worth worrying about though im sure.... Its only gunna make an even BIGGER difference once its done..... I wonder why It was so low though...?
  13. Car will be ready to go tomorrow..... BUT, car only pulled 260rwkw stock.... Low for a 335????
  14. haha!.... I dont often drive it in manual mode... unless I use it to shift down gears when I cbf breaking....
'