• Last visited

17 Good

About stealthxr6trbo

• Birthday 19/08/1981

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,268 profile views
  1. Happy Birthday stealthxr6trbo!

2. cheers matty and rab.. , thanks 4 the uplifting comments and vibes, I need em ... thanks Rab , any day now mate, ... yeh matty, cant wait for wsid!!.. I wont lie im scared to death that something will break though. ounce its running right and been on the road with no issues for a year or so, then ill feel better about taking it down the quarter.. thanks again for all the kind words and advice guys... will keep u all posted. its heading up there on fri..
  3. yeh mattyp , if this sh*t happens again, well .... im gunna try not to think about that.. . I just get my enjoyment watching other peoples cars running like a dream on youtube, im glad there are folks out there that get to enjoy a working car with no headaches ... it could be worse, it could have blown up!, and he could have charged me 20grand extra and took 3years to NOT finish it.. hopefully in a few weeks I post up how happy I am with the car ..
  4. im hearing u sixman, honestly this dude at springwood is confident he can sort it out.... I take all advice on board.. I don't really trust anyone anymore.. iv been thru this sh*t 10years ago with my r33 vowed to never do this car modifying bullsh*t again... but here I am... everyday I give myself a massive uppercut....anyway if its to much of a head f*ck for this fella , on to the next one.. hope this is it though
  5. thanks for your replys guys, the car is running super lean to the point I was advised not to drive it.. spluttering and breaking down when cruising at 110kph, wanting to stall piss and fart around at traffic lights, and the one time I tested putting my foot down only quarter throttle coughed and spluttered and felt like it wanted to commit suicide .. iv had my car at autotech early on when I had nice normal mods , turbo mods, surge tank , all the goodies for 370-400 rwkw. they where good and there costomer service second to none . just bit pricey.. but that's my only thing , cms is to far away.. ... this fella up at springwood sounded like he knows his sh*t, and was recommended by a very stand up no fuss no bullsh*t fella. hell ill let him have a crack... im so bitter and twisted after all this , im starting to hate cars ... im thinking a f*cking horse and cart. . . least I would get to work.. ill shut up just talking crap cause im beyond pissed hehe post up the invoice, yeh im sorta kicking myself cause I may have deleted it off my email.. im hoping its still in my waste bin yeh man that's it.. the money the time its all gone... just looking out for others , I guarantee others would have gone postal long before this.. im as chilled as u get and iv been depressed and hating life for the last year and a bit.. its been beyond f*cked.. , I have a new born to add to the collection in a week or so, I don't need this crap right now. not to mention the amount of money im spending on beer to keep my old man happy while I use his car lol
  6. Its Very dissapointing. .. to say the very least Not really , I just took it back to give em another chance to do the right thing, .. that's the sorta nice guy / sucker I am
  7. springwood car care are going to do there best to sort it
  8. hi guys Iv thought long and hard weather or not I should post this, But f*ck it, I cant keep silent anymore.. on the 17/7/2013 !! I got my 2007 bfmk2 tilt trayed to bta motorsports for a stage 4 package.. ground up engine build, all the best goodies, precision turbo, stage 3 gearbox, 6 pot brembos, koni shocks, e85 fuel system , The works!!.. Was quoted 26grand.. ok cool.. Finale bill .. 36grand!! .. Hmmm.. ok, after vomiting in my mouth and having panick attack, came to turms with that.. sort of, thinking ok , im sure it will be a monster worth the money.. but still deep down bitter as f*ck with having to pay an extra 10grand!.. when I made sure he knew 26 was my budget.. ok , So I empty whats left of my bank account, thinking Hope this car is worth this Money.. Long Long long story short.. Here we are 30/9/2014 and the Car is still f*cked and I have had to take it to another mechanic to find out whats wrong and for him to hopefully get the car running like it should.. (more money) I have driven the car for one week with it running good. .. the rest of the time its been sitting in bta 's workshop collecting dust and some more scratches. . a grand in rego down the toilet, not only that I got the car back with my horn not working my aircon not working (they have since fixed the aircon) My satnav no longer works either.. "Bring it back mate , we will sort it out" he says.. Hmmm Is he kidding me??. does he need another 14or so months to sort out whatever the f*ck is wrong with this bucket of crap??.. There aint a snow flakes chance in hell the car is ever seeing that workshop EVER AGAIN!.... Ps u can view my car on youtube on the rare occasion it was running .. its the white 550rwkw bf... I Never ever wanted to post this, I never thought it would come to having to take my car to someone else to get it running right, I just dont Want anyone else to have to go thru this nightmare.. Ps Bta have said there happy to get it sorted, but again I think 15months is long enough to get a car sorted.. I have left alot of stuff out but ill leave it at this....
  9. Happy Birthday stealthxr6trbo!

10. yeh mate , done it a few times lol.. im a forgetfull f*cker though .. but yes embarrasing .. also doing a burnout before your ment to and getting a spray from marshall also rather embarassing.. eh f*ck it.. its all practice.. . I suggest finding a spot with no one around and practising your burnouts...
  11. haha , gotta love vic rd during peak.. only good thing bout vic rd is the united servos for my e85,
  12. sounds pretty good, got a mate whos a shire boy car nut who just lost his licence , im sure he will be keen to come for a cruise.. ill make my way out there from penrith.... Any united servos for the e85 that are along the way of the cruise??. put me down for a maybe.
  13. hell yeh!, im itching to flog the guts outta this thing without the ass rapping ill get in jail from doing 260 down the m4 lol, back in my good ol cop loving skyline days, the bells line thru lithgow to bathhurst was fun! especially when u hit the patches of black ice lol
  14. awesome man, love the look of the fg f6.. how many ks u getting out of a tank of e85?
  15. 4:20 all the way brotha!! give g-13x hashlpant a whirl from attitude seeds ; )
'