jabtronic

• Last visited

22 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1,200 profile views
  1. Looks like it's gone already. Can someone recommend where to re-upload it to? Zip file - 140MB
  2. FG workshop manual https://gofile.io/?c=zk69XW login ID removed
  3. I don't care much for bovs or their noises either, I've always planned to stick with the factory one but I am looking to replace it as maintenance item (high kms) which is how I stumbled across the GFB. So there's a bunch of VW, Audi, Ford RS, Merc, BMW guys posting on forums saying they actually noticed a performance increase or less lag using this over the Bosch unit that comes standard on our cars I'm just surprised there isn't even one mention of it on here? Even on Amazon a heap of people raving on about it. https://www.amazon.com/T9351-Valve-diverter-valve-advantage/product-reviews/B00HQPV29U/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews Why #turbosmart over an Australian company? Are are you referring to the Kompact bov? Seems you guys are thinking that I'm after a fully sik bov I'm not I was going to replace my old 300,000km Bosch bov... with a brand new Bosch bov.. but after seeing reviews for the GFB I'll be purchasing that instead. I'm just surprised theres no mention of it here that's why I posted the thread.
  4. GFB make a replacement for the factory bosch blow off valve called the DV+. It's been out for a few years and heaps of VW guys seem to praise it highly but I've searched and can't find any mention of it on here? Has anybody use one and noticed any improvement over the standard bov? Cheers
  5. Cosmis XT006R 18 x 9.5 +10 18 x 11 +8
  6. I got 2 years 4 months and 55,000kms out of my ATR2s and there was was still more tread on em than that Anyway, for purposes of this thread 18x9.5 +10 fronts with 235/40R18 Michenlin Pilot Sport 4, these tyres don't stretch as well as I expected. 18x11 +8 rears with 265/35R18 Achilles ATR2 Front guards are rolled/pumped maybe 10-15mm further out than standard. Rears have been pushed out very little by adjustment in the wheel arch brackets but they are not yet rolled. I will need to roll them to go lower, as pictured the guards sit on the tyres with axle resting on bumpstops, raised it back up for now. The front tyres stick out slightly but this is with neutral camber. They will tuck in easily with a little negative camber. There is no scrubbing at all.
  7. ATR2 pretty good in the dry but not so good in the wet. But for the price they can't be beat and they last a long long time before they either wear or start to fall apart. I'm running Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on the front and Achilles ATR2 on the rear. Only because PS4 rears are $390ea compared to $145ea for the ATR2. The Pilot Sports are an awesome tyre, I had them on my previous wheels.
  8. Anyone else having problems browsing the forums or just me? Every time I click next/prev page in a thread it says "Loading" and then the page just goes white and I have to hit refresh for it to load. Happens on PC and on my mobile using Chrome.
  9. Finally changed tyres today after 2 years 4 months and 55,000kms on my ATR2s. It's pissing down rain and the rears were almost bald had maybe 1-1.5mm remaining so it was a little sketchy on the highway in the wet. The fronts still had maybe 30-40% tread but were camber worn. I was still very impressed with the dry performance. The tyre joint didn't have any more in stock and with today being Saturday I couldn't be bothered waiting so I've gone with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 this time around, they have a $100 cashback promotion going on so ended up being only $20 more per tyre than the ATR2.
  10. There's a few pics of D1R's on utes in here http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/80128-lenso-d1rs/page-2 I was asking about the Lenso Spec E. EDIT: Beaten..
  11. Any pics of the Lenso spec E on the ute?
  12. Yeah I run a Synology NAS on our network and for each TV use a raspberrypi with OSMC/Kodi as the media player. Works awesome after setting up all the shows with correct info and metadata etc and also being able to use my android phone as the remote control
  13. When those 2 errors occasionally came up for me it took me months trying to figure out the problem It was a new brake switch (above brake pedal) that fixed it. It may not be the problem for you but they're very easy to swap out, if you can borrow one off someone
  14. I was going to do that also but in the end couldn't be bothered :D It's easy to undo the bolts in the engine bay for drivers side and from underneath for passenger side so I didn't bother. Pretty easy to do just make a plate with two holes, weld the bolts to the plate instead and push them through, is there enough room to manoeuvre the plate with bolts through from the engine bay though? Turbo would be in the way?
'