Donating Members
  • Last visited

7 Neutral

About yenchy

• Birthday 06/11/1991

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,029 profile views
  1. A chunk of foam for the licence plate helps a lot. You will find rattles bloody everywhere in the falcon
  2. These are the ones that I got: I used the reverse and indicators from this kit: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-AU-BA-BF-Bright-LED-Taillights-Brake-Reverse-Indicator-Bulbs-/181192029451?hash=item2a2fe2f50b&_uhb=1 and the stop/tail lights from this one: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-BA-BF-AU-HiPower-Red-Cree-LED-Tail-Brake-Light-Globes-Error-Free-/201117411545?hash=item2ed38828d9&_uhb=1 The indicators hyper flash and the reverse lights are on but dim (only noticeable at night or up close during the day) I currently have the incandescent globes in for the stop/tail lights as the issues I was having where as follows: -parker lights turning on when the brakes where applied -cruise control not activating -cruise control not turning on unless the brakes are being applied (and then turning off with no brakes) -faulty bulb alert (little light bulb in the trip computer flashing) I did not test to see if the abs was working but I have heard from people I trust (auto sparkies) that this can happen. The only two things I have tried is the shtty 5ohm 20 something watt resistors, that both suppliers had given me, and it didn't work for any of the globes and having an incandescent on one side and an led on the other which did work. I will try what @turbovich has done next and it would be good if you could remember where you had gotten them from.
  3. You need to crop this better to get more of the ground light from my car. :D But other wise,
  4. I had lunch with him, and I can say, it was NOT the most comfortable lunch I have had.
  5. Happy Birthday jaensch11!

6. I'll come. I will also bring Keith if his brother isn't coming. (if he wants)
  7. Put me down as a maybe, if I can get a couple of things in the car fixed by then K13th and I will be coming.
  8. If you computer doesn't have HDMI out then I think you might be needing an upgrade there...
  9. Happy Birthday jaensch11!

10. yenchy

Next Vic Cruise

No snowies this year?
  11. I have a bit of a problem. My car isn't up to the condition that I was hopeing it would be (my front bar is heavily chipped). I wanted to get it fixed eairly but events didn't pan out the way I wanted. So I feel like I should ask you guys whether or not it would be a good idea for me to come. The rest of the car is fine, just the frunt bar.
  12. I'm in. Would like to join the cruise, but as I am from Ballarat I will have to let you know closer to the date.
  13. Happy Birthday jaensch11!

14. So now I'm definitely going with the stock alternator and a battery in the boot, but what your saying is that a cap may make it worse. I don't quite understand sorry. I knew that if you had battery or alt problems a cap would make it worse, but if they are fine wouldn't a capacitor help, especially with the really hard and fast hitting bass?
  15. I am going to ran a cap anyway, but I want to get everything in there in one go as I don't have much room to play with as I have a gas tank as well. I want to do a proper boot install so trying to add things after I do that will be a bit hard. I want to run the stereo while the isn't running for at least 30 mins, hopefully for close to an hour and I had been reading car audio forums that said a HO alt and 2nd battery is needed when going for a large system, but if you guys think that isn't necessary...
'