dunc

• Last visited

0 Neutral

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

1. My BA had a similar problem when I first bought it. The dealer I bought it from new of it and fixed it at the first service by balancing the drive shaft...
  2. How about, "Confused as a baby in a topless bar" :-)
  3. I've used Dion at Dyno-Mite. I'd recommend him if you want to stick in the West.
  4. I'll be at Mathoura, near Pic-Nic Point..
  5. We managed to get the software running the issue was a .NET dependancy.. He was just trying to get a USB bluetooth interface to work now..
  6. I'm having my Third one replaced today... They are weak and tend to break espcially if it gets hot..
  7. Nice... Has that been raced or just had the custom paint job?
  8. Happy to help sort through this.. I'll PM you..
  9. Sure do... North Williamstown Motor Bodyworks 98 Maddox Rd Williamstown North 3016 Ph. 9397 5788 ask for George, quote my name as a reference. Happy to show you some pics of the magic they did to my car. Good Luck, Duncan.
  10. The shop still stands in Footscray... Still with the same furniture :-)
  11. Do centepedes get pregnant? :-)
  12. All cool.... In reply to hgracer... I've only just had my first tune done.. Found a bloke in Tottenham (Dyno-Mite Performance) who I'm pretty happy with.. For a stock BA running 183rwkw at the firdt dyno run.. He got 234rwkw out of it, just with a CAPA tuner and his own custom 10psi tune... Certainly seems passionate about the cause.. :-) Dunc
  13. Hello all.... I responded to a thread about members in the westurn suburbs of Melbourne earlier today.. Leads me to the Question... Who else is in Melbourne's west? I'm in Yarraviille.. Lets compare mechanics, panel shops, tuners etc.. In the west. Duncan.
  14. I do... North Williamstown Motor Body Works... on Maddox Rd.. I had some work done by them and could highly reccommend them.. Ping me offline if you'd like to see som epics or have a chat. Dunc
'