MADF6

• Last visited

69 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1,692 profile views
  1.   Thanks Micky.  I'm really happy with the package I decided upon.   My shopping list: Nizpro 4" Full Stainless Steel Exhaust Process West Stage 3 Intercooler Process West Throttle Body Re-location Kit Process West Battery Relocation Kit Process West 4 inch Race Air Box Remove & Refit Turbo (Includes Flapper valve mod) Herrod Motorsport Fuel Pump Upgrade Bosch 1000cc Injectors Turbosmart Actuator Crow Valve spring upgrade XCAL4 Flash Tuning Device with custom 98 Tune & Valet Tune
  2. Yes, she's a manual. Thanks Steve, I'm very happy with the result.
  3. I bought the car as an ex-demo and have owned it for 10 years this year. No performance upgrades previously whatsoever (not even a tune). 555 tune is on 98. Car has only even run on 98. FPT words - "That's the minimum it wants to make. Everything is working as it should be. How the clutch and tyres cope will be the next thing. It would make power sooner but being gentle for the clutches sake."
  4. Thought I'd skip the 300 club.
  5. MADF6

Dump tips

I like people who try not to follow the herd... I think it looks good. I've got a full 4" Nizpro exhaust on the way though with their standard ~2" exhaust tips. I rang them and they wanted $500 to HPC coat it in black so I'll probably just go their standard polished and revise down the track.
  6. I was logged in today as .Stripes. Scared the crap out of me as I hadn't seen this thread. Kind of alarming as I had access to their messages, etc. I didn't read anything and just logged off. I was going to report to the admins but then saw this thread. So to clarify what is the issue and why is this happening?
  7. Hi. Anyone running dump tips? Any advice? Xforce 6/7" Dump Tip
  8. Hi. I'm upgrading my stock exhaust to probably either the 3.5 or 4" system and want to replace my muffler / tip at the same time. I like the look of motorbike wrapped exhausts and was wondering what this would look like on my car (black BF2 Typhoon). A few years back I saw a dump style muffler/tip I think on a black FG ute in front of a raceway (photo) which looked very different and was wondering if anyone has seen photos of it or similar wrapped...? Kind of similar to this (top photo): http://www.hachiroku.com.au/forums/showthread.php?5978-dump-pipe-exhaust-tips
  9. Anyone tried EBC Redstuff...?
  10. Thanks guys. Very interesting comments Ralph on the Pedders and XYZs fully threaded bodies vs Teins which alters the preload. That's pretty crap (Teins)!? Maybe I'm misunderstanding?
  11. I've read that the radiator overflow needs to be loosened or removed when manually adjusting the Teins...? Also that the Teins aren't as suited for very low rides, whatever that means. Can anyone shed any light...?
  12. Hey Ralph, sorry I changed my post just as you posted. I'm going to find out how much for EDFC action and probably decide between it and just the Tein non-EDFC option. Would be cool to be able to control damping from inside the cabin.
  13. Pedders returned my call today. Supercars will NOT fit my 2007 Typhoon because of the Brembos - I am told. He said XA's are ok and fitment is $495 with the parts around 2k. I'm now reading up on the Teins with EDFC. @Tocchi - how many years have you had the EDFC installed and have you had ANY issues at all. I'm just concerned of more electronics - more potential problems. Ballpark do you remember what they set you back...?
'