YLD-11Z

• Last visited

0 Neutral

About YLD-11Z

• Birthday 18/07/1984

Profile Information

• Interests
    Ego, 6 speed manual, Full Leather and Suede interior, Premium Sound, Optioned Brembo's, reverse parking <br />sensors. CAPA flash tuner - tuned to 282 rwkw

Recent Profile Visitors

2,439 profile views
  1. Happy Birthday YLD-11Z!

2. Happy Birthday YLD-11Z!

3. Happy Birthday YLD-11Z!

4. Happy Birthday YLD-11Z!

5. I cant believe you lost to the worst team in the comp, that's not too good marcus. sorry I will correct myself, I cant believe you got absolutely smashed by the sh*test team in the comp.
  6. I wont even reply to "tab's" comments. some people on here have absolutely no idea and should be driving a holden. Thank god for blueprintbullet and straughsberry. I agree with blueprintbullet, jealousy plays a big part with these old guys, remanising on what could have been 20 years ago. I really dont care what tab and buf phoon say, if they could do it, they would but they cant so they try and bring everyone else down to their level of incompatence. I never said running a 10 will be easy, I said my car WILL run an easy 10. I never said it will do it on its very first run. you old guys need to get your glasses (tab) and read what people actually write. Now enough on all this 10 sec crap, you old guys bs on like a bunch of old women.
  7. for starters, your queer. let me know where I said I will do an easy 10 on the first run. $50 is down if you can find that. no back pedling here. get your facts right buddy for writing a post.... track experience, are you serious? ive had an 10 sec GTR, 9 sec rx2, 11 sec xr6 turbo and all have been to WSID on numerous occasions.
  8. first run? I dont think so, ill need to find the right point where to drop the clutch etc etc, this cant be done on the street so the strip is the only place where I can practice it. I only said the car will do a 10 sec pass, it wont do it on the first run, I can assure you of that but it will be done
  9. $150, sweet, I might get some money back from the expense of the diff. Anymore takers that my car wont run a 10? becuase I guarentee you, when this diff goes in, it will do an easy 10. I'll bet $500 it does a 10 sec pass. Chris, do you want to hold the money from everyone??
  10. yeah will be interesting... that last reply, I was only stirring you old guys not referring to you Chris, I know u still have a few years left in ya lol
  11. im really not that worried about breaking anything. the only thing that will go is the diff area which is all getting replaced anyway. I wont get into too much but you wil soon see a crazy rear hanging out the back of this thing in the coming months. plus the car is getting towed up on a tilt tray anyway when I go to WSID, so no dramas there either as for the 10s, I know its not a simple task but I honestly believe it wont be a problem. I think theres just a few too many old guys on here that dont know how to drive a car
  12. probably not, I am expecting them to break
  13. na I wont be running nos, the car will be running everyday in street legal trim on pump fuel. special occasions may bring out the MAXNOS tune. should clear 550rwkw on pump fuel
  14. standard until they break, the car only has 15000kms on it
'