Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

1. Happy Birthday Elias!

2. Happy Birthday Elias!

3. Happy Birthday Elias!

4. Happy Birthday Elias!

5. scuff plates are for good looks these days I recon. it's the corners that really need scuff protection.
  6. you'd think with todays manufacturing process being far superior that such slack would be non existent or at least not felt. You can drive 30 year old cars and not feel any slack. There must be something else.
  7. Do they at least know what causes the shunt? One would think if they did know then they would know how to fix it. but surely they have worked out where the actual problem lies.
  8. heated seats??? nothing a couple of farts wont fix...
  9. Shunting at 4500 kms? how pathetic. I drive an EA with 350,000 kays on the clock and no shunting at all. Dont understand how they can build a car with this issue and claim it's normal.
  10. if this problem is so common, I would be asking Ford to foot the bill. Obviously the heating mechanism is not of merchantible quality. Heaters should last much longer then 4 or 5 years, it's not like they have such a hard job to do.
  11. Elias

Zf Auto

that's really impressive. I would have thought I would have seen more responses regarding blown ZFs given the amount of modded T's in here, but looks like they can take quite a beating.
  12. hi guys, just wondering if anyone has had problems with the ZF. If so, at how many kms, was your motor modded and how much did you have to fork out to get it fixed?
  13. I dont understand wht Ford doesn't set up something on their website where people who have ordered cars can log in and check up on the status of their delivery. Surely this would be more cost effective and customer friendly than dealers and 13FORD being constandly bombarded with phone calls asking them when the car is going to be ready. It would also be good if they simply reported on the delays and issues themselves honestly and openly rather than allowing rumors to spread and causing bad publicity.
  14. wait till they become available and take both the auto and manual for a test drive. I'm stuck in the same dilema, I can only hope that one really outshies the other and make the choice easier.
  15. Elias

Motor Mag

one thing I noticed about that article was that the Turbo had the Oil cooler option. I thought this was only available with automatic transmissions. Can some shed some light on this?
'