GTEXXED

Banned
  • Last visited

Everything posted by GTEXXED

1. Just the reply I thought I may get.......some mothers should never had been allowed to breed.Just deactivate my account now please or ban me as you are a pharking tosser.You guys can all work in cahoots with one another,glad I didn't donate to this sh*thouse forum.
  2. After reading the thread again it's obvious this is only going one way.....you guys wan't feedback then look for the results on another forum as this one at the moment sucks balls by the nature of a few peoples attitude.All I am yet to provide is reliability so you can look for that result somewhere else.
  3. My trans isn't slipping.....just saying!.....please get ya facts straight.My name starts with a K also.
  4. Im as confident in my car doing the job now as you are confident in yours.I push the boundarys but don't dwell or stress about it in the meantime.As for the 4spd holding on question.....common man now that's clutching at straws......is yours going to last?(refer to my first line on this post)Do I need to add the fuel money and oil change before the meeting to the $200 as well,see what I am getting at?
  5. Yep,I have the 1000cc injectors,extra fuel pump setup already so this leaves me with just the tune....not my fault you guys get raped for tuning haha.As for following this thread lol,you have been watching heaps from the amount of times I have seen your name at the bottom of page.I know your comment was a little tounge in cheek but I am just stating what I think is quite possible with my setup,no point aiming low yeah?Do you have a reply about what I said with me being a ok candidate for testing?
  6. I do all that and more without putting you down in any way bloke,your setup aint that much different to mine tbh bar having driveline stronger(except diff),I could screw 20psi into mine as well and make 400 plus,I couldn't give a rats azz if my motor blows lol.My car also does Powercruise type events 3-4 times a year including 90 second skids,powerskids etc.I rack up between 5-600kms a week also which resembles average daily driving for many.I guess you could ring Chris and speak to him about it but not sure what you are going to provide that I cant bar a faster timeslip,like I said though I am only $200 away from having 400+rwkw no worries and the ability to run deep into the tens,fairly sure current trend backs this up.
  7. GTEXXED

Wtf Bitza

This is what I said to Chris and why I suggested the person I did in my last post in the BTR thread.The issue for me is that he will jump on the money back guarantee even if it gives gains over a factory stall converter,he is going to compare it to his 5000rpm hi-stall and not apples etc.I am not doubting the product just the use of it in his application....hope I am proven wrong and his car goes a couple tenths quicker tbh.
  8. GTEXXED

Wtf Bitza

He is buying a converter of Chris,going from 5000rpm stall apparently.Can you see any headaches for Chris?
  9. When I fitted my 3" catback from Xforce it improved economy,the car was in std tune also.Its still the exhaust I run now.I know why this happened but won't go into in this thread.
  10. GTEXXED

Fg F6 610 Rwkw

Very nice,whats the dastest the car has been so far?
  11. GTEXXED

Wtf Bitza

Yeah see that every week getting around,suprised this is the first time you have seen it.
  12. Seen a fella here in Adelaide with 300rwkw go 12.4@115mph with a low 1.8 60ft.He used 235/60/15 ET Streets and apart from a little throttle control on launch looked to smash through the gears.Stock cooler and intake BA MK11 6spd.
  13. Whats big power Airstrike,what section of the market do you think it is aimed at btw....what if the person with big power drove it like a bunny and only a few kms a week lol.I will be skidding this thing soon also which I am sure no-one one in this thread will do lol. having different powers etc state gains will show more data for people than just chucking it in a big power vehicle. You still never answered my post on the other forum bloke where you suggested he was only using backyarder/sub standard testing equipment and why certain other equipment would be better...this info may be helpful for the builder.
  14. Power should be noted with fuel used to get there to make things even clearer I think. My 350rwkw on pump without slip would see 125mph no worries and obviously more on E85 at same power level. I think driver skill plays a big part and not being afraid to slam through the gears if capable.
  15. I know of a great candidate for testing one of these converters for you Chris.The fella is on Australian Ford Forums and has a BF Falcon XT with every possible bolt on except for a custom tune.His car is running 14.2's at the moment which is quite a good achievement with the power he is using(175rwkw).I know he would love to drop into the 13's untuned and this converter may do it for him.He races every week interstate and uses the car as his daily.The N/A crowd are in much bigger numbers on the other forum and might pay to have a look over there.His user name is FPVGTHO. I think then looking for an XR8 customer would be beneficial also as then you have all factory power plants being tested with your converter.I also think getting one in a very basically modded XR6T would be a good move.
  16. Yeah most likely mate,most were bullied as kids I think lol.
  17. I would go with a 2.5" piece of pipe as a joiner with the other end squashed down to 2 1/4" I think the std hotside ID is...could be a fraction smaller so just measure it.The pic above is mine and that's my boost port on the joiner for the GTX. No stress its a easy fix.Plastic doesn't grip the best from experience,especially if its smooth finished on the outside as the silicone don't grab it to well.
  18. And on a nice cold night that may allow some overboost in peoples tunes and damn.....that's getting scary tbh.
  19. I have a 3.5" dump pipe and 5ft long 3.5" decat section that goes into 3" X-Force polished stainless the rest of the way from roughly passenger footwell area back....seems to work well in my application. I wonder if stepping down the air intake would aid in air speed enough to show results on our cars,I know the TT GTR's made good gains with going 4" twin intake stepped into 3" 1 foot from the compressor housing,obviously they had 3" comp outlets so our 4" cover inlets would require a 5-6" filter stepped to 4".I have a 6" P/West K&N here if anyone wants to try? All stuff come from my head and not wiki haha. Found a pic after a quick look through a few books.
  20. Yeah it will run a tad leaner kosij,not sure how much. If using 100 to tune and only using 98 octane levels of timing(I know some take more than others)this is when 98 is safe to use on a 100 tune and also allows more fuel options to fill up with.the reason you would go this way is just added knock protection for a 98 octane tune.just clarifying what I meant above.
  21. I think it is a worth while upgrade over 98,it allows more timing or can be kept at 98 timing levels and used as a good knock factor.The car still gets 500kms to the tank even though it has 10% ethanol added which burns quicker.
  22. Yeah perfect power for the street,at this level I was able to put the power down much better and may have been faster than now on the street tbh.
  23. Thankyou for the kind words.What I have made does the job,have had allot of PM's regarding the intake tbh. Here are some pics relentless,drivers side strap that goes around waist is fitted to seatbelt bolt hole,all bolts are locktighted in place as well as the nut that sits at the top of the bolt.The second pic is of the left hand side waist strap,this is mounted to drives left rear bolt and when not in use tucks away perfectly into the centre console,the drivers side one just sits along the carpet facing towards firewall direction.This doesn't and will not get in your way driving and allows it to be fitted permanently.The two rear shoulder straps mount to the seatbelt holes in the back and come through the headrest gap and sit in there perfectly and feel good on.
  24. Is the joiner beaded and made of ally or stainless?
'