Wilko16

Donating Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Wilko16

1. Bugga! And yeah I do have a different mobile since our last cruise. Not to worry, I think I will still go away to beachport at least enjoy a nice drive down the coast. Hopefully another cruise later in the Year
  2. Alrighty, Saturday and Sunday nights booked, My wife is on the fence if she is coming yet, and possibly my little one. 3 weeks to think about it I will be meeting you Saturday morning as I already have something else planned on the Friday Night.
  3. I was planning on heading home Monday as well, Will book accommodation in the next few days as well [emoji106]
  4. Hey lads, unfortunately I have to miss out again this year I have to fly to QLD over that weekend for work and I cant get out of it. Shattered
  5. Agree bali over rated bogan paradise Much better places for a holiday
  6. That is fooking ridiculous!! What a beautiful waste of money
  7. The price $895 is for the whole ICC unit Dvd doesnt say any thing extra He is obviously using ICC from wrecked cars So who knows how many he will be doing, no mention of exchanging your removed ICC either
  8. His videos are very open and it seems to intergrate very well Even talks to the dash cluster as well It Upgrades the cd player to DVD as well He seems to do alot of other cars and feedback appears to be good as well Im very interested
  9. Autos only lock the rear wheels in Park Nothing to worry about
  10. How are you measuring that it doesnt build up pressure ? As I said earlier, driving with that hose off or blocked can be very bad
  11. Its quite confusing what you have said But the hose from the compressor should goto a small solenoid and then another hose from solenoid to wastegate Also replacing the wastegate with a higher pressure than standard is a bad idea as you will now over boost Good chance of your motor going boom if your not careful
  12. Yeah my bad, clearly not real pricing what I saw
  13. I found that price on facebook, was a performance shop Im trying to find the link now, (good chance it could have been a trick) Nothing firm
  14. Jet supplied me with T3 rotors and PMU 400 pads and everything he has ever said about them is correct I installed braided lines at the same time and I couldn't be happier with how good the brakes are now, this really is a great combo!! Also a major note that most people forget, brakes are only as good as your tyres If your a tight ass and always throw Chinese tyres on it really defeats the purpose of your brake upgrade
  15. I'm sure if you just adjust the volume it comes back on at the last volume
  16. In your instrument cluster menu, in vehicle there is an option called "lane change assist" This is the option to turn the 3 blink indicator feature on or off
  17. Men, unfortunately I'm gonna have to pull out of this trip :( I have just found out I have some interstate family coming on the same weekend, tried negotitoing a way I can do both but no joy Hopefully the tradition will continue on next year because it certainly is a fantastic drive! I Look forward to the pictures and anticipate the release of your video Gaz [emoji16]
  18. Woah that took a long time to watch But actually makes sense A lot of work though
  19. Wilko16

Bathurst 2017

Last 20 laps always exciting
'